PULPBREW FOODS PRIVATE LIMITED and its subsidiaries and affiliates and Associate Companies and Authorized Personnel (individually and/ or collectively, ” PULPBREW”) is/are concerned about the privacy of the data and information of users accessing mobile sites or mobile applications or web application/domain name (“hereinafter collectively referred to as Website”) on the Website and otherwise doing business with PULPBREW. “Associate Companies” here shall have the same meaning as ascribed in Companies Act, 2013.
Content and Purpose:
- This Website is a digital platform that inter-alia enables the users to avail the publicly available information or data under various statutes or otherwise, under one roof (hereinafter referred to as “Services”). The Services would be made available to such persons who have subscribed for such data on the Website after obtaining due registration/accepting necessary terms and conditions, in accordance with the procedure as determined by us, from time to time (referred to as “You” or “Your” or “Yourself” or “User”, which terms shall also include persons who are accessing the Website merely as visitors).
- We have implemented reasonable security practices and procedures that are commensurate with the information assets being protected and with the nature of our business. While we try our best to provide security that is commensurate with the industry standards, because of the inherent vulnerabilities of the internet, we cannot ensure or warrant complete security of all information that is being transmitted to us by you.
- The type of data or information that You share with or provide to PULPBREW and that PULPBREW collects from You;
- The purpose for collection of such data or information from You;
- PULPBREW‘s information security practices and policies; and
- Information collected and storage of such Information: The “Information” (which shall also include data) provided by You to PULPBREW or collected from You by PULPBREW may consist of “Personal Information” and “Non-Personal Information”.
- Your user name along with Your password,
- Your name, Your address, Your telephone number,
- Your e-mail address or other contact information,
- Your date of birth, Your gender,
- Information regarding your transactions on the Website/Application, (including sales or purchase history),
- Your financial information such as bank account information or credit card or debit card or other payment instrument details including OTP,
- Internet Protocol address,
- Any other items of ‘sensitive personal data or information’ as such term is defined under the Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices And Procedures And Sensitive Personal Data Of Information) Rules, 2011 enacted under the Information Technology Act, 2000;
- Store your payment options or preferences or cards for fastening the payment process for future. However, this shall be stored only if you opt to store and save the information. You shall further indemnify PULPBREW from all liabilities or claims if any fraud transfer is done by you.
- Identification code of your communication device which You use to access the Website/Application or otherwise deal with any PULPBREW entity,
- Any other Information that You provide during Your registration process, if any, on the Website/Application. Such Personal Information may be collected in various ways including during the course of You:
- registering as a user on the Website/Application,
- registering as a seller on the Website/Application,
- availing certain services offered on the Website/Application. Such instances include but are not limited to making an offer for sale, online purchase, participating in any online survey or contest, communicating with PULPBREW’s customer service by phone, email or otherwise or posting user reviews on the items available on the Website/Application, or
- Non-Personal Information: PULPBREW may also collect information other than Personal Information from You through the Website/Application when You visit and / or use the Website/Application. Such information may be stored in server logs. This Non-Personal Information would not assist PULPBREW to identify You personally. This Non-Personal Information may include:
- Your geographic location,
- details of Your telecom service provider or internet service provider,
- the type of browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Opera, Google Chrome etc.),
- the operating system of Your system, device and your browsing history including the URL of the Website/Application You last visited before visiting the Website/Application including your internet protocol address.
- Restrictions: We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children.
You hereby represent to PULPBREW that:
- the Information you provide to PULPBREW from time to time is and shall be authentic, correct, current and updated and You have all the rights, permissions and consents as may be required to provide such Information to PULPBREW.
- Your providing the Information to PULPBREW and PULPBREW ‘s consequent storage, collection, usage, transfer, access or processing of the same shall not be in violation of any third-party agreement, laws, charter documents, judgments, orders and decrees.
- Your Information will primarily be stored in electronic form however certain data can also be stored in physical form. We may store, collect, process and use your data in countries other than the Republic of India but under compliance with applicable laws. We may enter into agreements with third parties (in or outside of India) to store or process your information or data. These third parties may have their own security standards to safeguard your information or data and we will on a commercial reasonable basis require such third parties to adopt reasonable security standards to safeguard your information / data.
- Purpose for collecting, using, storing and processing Your Information PULPBREW collects, uses, stores and processes Your Information for any purpose as may be permissible under applicable laws (including where the applicable law provides for such collection, usage, storage or processes in accordance with the consent of the user) connected with a function or activity of each of PULPBREW entities and shall include the following:
- to facilitate Your use of the Website/Application or other services of PULPBREW entities;
- to respond to Your inquiries or fulfil Your requests for information about the various products and services offered on the Website/Application;
- Processing the User’s orders/requests and provision of Services (including provision of safe Services);
- Completing transactions with Users effectively and billing for the products/Services provided;
- Technical administration and customization of Website;
- Delivery of personalized information and target advertisements to the User;
- Non-personally identifiable information, exclusively owned by the Company may be used in an aggregated or non-personally identifiable form for internal research, statistical analysis and business intelligence purposes including those for the purposes of determining the number of visitors and transactional details, and we may sell or otherwise transfer such research, statistical or intelligence data in an aggregated or non-personally identifiable form to third parties and affiliates;
- to send You important information regarding the Website/Application, changes in terms and conditions, user agreements, and policies and/or other administrative information;
- for proper administering of the Website/Application;
- to conducting academic research and surveys
- to protect the integrity of the Website/Application;
- to respond to legal, judicial, quasi-judicial process and provide information to law enforcement agencies or in connection with an investigation on matters related to public safety, as permitted by law;
- to conduct analytical studies on various aspects including user behaviour, user preferences etc.;
- to implement information security practices;
- to determine any security breaches, computer contaminant or computer virus;
- to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities and suspected fraud,
- to undertake forensics of the concerned computer resource as a part of investigation or internal audit;
- to trace computer resources or any person who may have contravened, or is suspected of having or being likely to contravene, any provision of law including the Information Technology Act, 2000 that is likely to have an adverse impact on the services provided on any Website/Application or by PULPBREW;
Disclosure and Transfer of User personal Information:
- To Government institutions/authorities to the extent required Under the laws, rules, and regulations and/or under orders of any relevant judicial or quasi-judicial authority;
- To protect and defend the rights or property of the Company;
- To fight fraud and credit risk;
- When the Company, in its sole discretion, deems it necessary in order to protect its rights or the rights of others.
- If otherwise required by an order under any law for the time being in force including in response to enquiries by Government agencies for the purpose of verification of identity, or for prevention, detection, investigation including cyber incidents, prosecution, and punishment of offences.
- For R & D purposes of the Company and for providing better services to the Users themselves and for the betterment of the business of the corporate or business users
- The Company makes all User Information accessible to its employees and data processors only on a need-to-know basis. All the employees and data processors, who have access to, and are associated with the processing of User Information, are obliged to respect its confidentiality.
Non-personally identifiable information may be disclosed to third party ad servers, ad agencies, technology vendors and research firms to serve advertisements to the Users. The Company may also share its aggregate findings (not specific information) based on information relating to the User’s internet use to prospective investors, strategic partners, sponsors and others in order to help growth of the Company’s business.
We may also disclose or transfer the User Information, to another third party as part of reorganization or a sale of the assets or business of the Company. Any third party to which the Company transfers or sells its assets will have the right to continue to use the Personal Information and/or other information that a User provides to us.
Links to third party websites
Links to third-party advertisements, third-party websites or any third-party electronic communication service may be provided on the Website/Application which are operated by third parties and are not controlled by, or affiliated to, or associated with, PULPBREW unless expressly specified on the Website/Application.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analysing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyse the use of our Service.
- Google Analytics
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
User discretion and opt out
You agree and acknowledge that You are providing your Information out of your free will. You have an option not to provide or permit PULPBREW to collect Your Personal Information or later on withdraw Your consent with respect to such Personal Information so provided herein by sending an email to the grievance officer or such other electronic address of the respective PULPBREW entity as may be notified to You. In such case, You should neither visit any Website/Application nor use any services provided by SR entities nor shall contact any of PULPBREW entities. Further, PULPBREW may not deliver products to You, upon Your order, or PULPBREW may deny you access from using certain services offered on the Website/Application.
You can add or update Your Personal Information on a regular basis. Kindly note that PULPBREW would retain Your previous Personal Information in its records.
Security Practices and Procedures
PULPBREW adopts reasonable security practices and procedures to include, technical, operational, managerial and physical security control measures in order to protect the Personal Information in its possession from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
PULPBREW takes adequate steps to ensure that third parties to whom the Users’ Sensitive Personal Data or Information may be transferred adopt a reasonable level of security practices and procedures to ensure security of Personal Information.
You hereby acknowledge that the PULPBREW is not responsible for any intercepted information sent via the internet, and you hereby release us from any and all claims arising out of or related to the use of intercepted information in any unauthorized manner.
User’s rights in relation to their personal information collected by the PULPBREW
In case the User does not provide his/her information or consent for usage of Personal Information or subsequently withdraws his/her consent for usage of the Personal Information so collected, the PULPBREW reserves the right to discontinue the services for which the said information was sought.
For PULPBREW FOODS PRIVATE LIMITED:
Ms. Vakula Sharma the designated grievance officer under Information Technology Act, 2000